Sunday, April 11, 2010

Energen Art Show


Had a wonderful day at the Energen Art show with my friend Angie. The food, the people and the art was all AMAZING! They ended up with 203 paintings. I think about 60 sold and they raised $20,000.00 donation for their charity! I will definitely have to do this show again next year. I didn't get to meet the person who bought my painting...so you will have to settle for a picture of me with it.
Goodbye Symphony. I hope you make the new owner VERY happy!
Enjoy!

4 comments:

Angela said...

great shot Michele, you look like a rock star baby!

LBW said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
LBW said...

Michele - My name is Brunson White and my wife Dell and I bought your wonderful painting. Sorry we missed you at the show, I work in marketing for Alagasco and was working at our sky box at the Indy Race at Barber Motorsports.

Michele Lee said...

Thank you Brunson. I am sorry that I missed you at the show. But I greatly appreciate you and your wife purchasing the "Symphony" painting. If you will look back over the older posts on my blog, you will find the poem that goes with this painting.
I hope that you all enjoy it for many many years. Good luck on the remodel project :)
Many thanks again,
Michele