Sunday, July 4, 2010

Sold


I really haven't been keeping up well with my blog. I seem to have gotten myself too busy these days with work and work and well ..yes...more WORK! So here is a little catch up on paintings. These are two that sold this week at 16 Main Gallery.
The first is the Red Bicycle. My friend Deb has a great story started for this one. I can't wait to read it when she is done!!!
The second is Moonlight Swim. I love how the goldfish came out in this one. The have a metallic glow about them. I was a little sad to see these go. But...it makes room for more fish! I am really loving the fish theme that is happening in my art right now. They are slow and colorful and quiet....all that I wish to be :)
Enjoy!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

I got the picture of Sam's bike to print off this, so I don't need another one from you. THe story is taking an interesting twist.

Dianne said...

Congratulations!!! (sniff, sniff)
I'm tearily happy for you ;-)