Thursday, February 23, 2012

Colors colors colors!



I am in the process of a 5 week workshop with  Flora Bowley and having an amazing time!  I am taking the workshop with three other artists and we are exploring a world of color that can only be described as ....intuitive leaping!

It is something that I have not done in a long time.  Just being able to intuitively express myself with color and marks.  Now this is only after week two of the workshop.  Believe me these paintings will transform over the next few weeks through mediation, yoga, painting and listening to myself and the word around me.  But I wanted to give you all a brief glimpse of where we are now :)

I even had some young blooming artists stop by the gallery the other day and leave a little of themselves on the canvases.  It is so nice to see how people react to the color and marks, even though to me they are looking a little wild. LOL
Here are me, Angela, Paula and Robin with our week 2 display of colors, colors and more colors!
Enjoy!
 

No comments: