Wednesday, March 7, 2012

I can't explain it in words.....

"I can't explain it in words, for God and the Universe have given me color to tell my story
 in this journey of life."
 M.Lee

These past 4 weeks have been filled with so much joy and learning that the only way I can express them is to show you. The Flora Bowley workshop I have been taking with a few beautiful women, has changed something in my soul.  I feel as if something has cracked open in me and let go of colors and love like I could never imagine.  Even the simplest of things like talking to my husband, watching a movie with my daughter, sharing texts with my son or picking up my child from track has turned into a smorgasbord of color, texture and joy!. Here are a few photos of where my heart and soul have been......enjoy!






No comments: