Monday, January 19, 2009

D.C. 2009!


Well, my smart,sweet, beautiful daughter is off to D.C. To reign in the new PRESIDENT of the United States! It is very exciting to have one of my children be a part of this historical event. Now granted I am a little nervous for her safety...but I am assured by her big uncle that she will be safe...and HE know about safe. It's his job there in D.C. And that is all I can say on that ;)

I will try and post some pics if she gets around to sending them while she is there. I have a feeling she is having WAAAAY too much fun with her friends. You know how 15 yr old girls are :)
I think it took them about 24hrs on the bus to get there...arggggg. She said they did ok, they just ran out of food. Imagine that!

Anyway, I hadn't blogged in quite a while so I wanted to keep you all up to date. I hope that you are all doing well and being very creative.
Enjoy!

1 comment:

Carol ReMarks said...

WOW. That is totally awesome she gets to be a part of this historical event - even if it is Barry. Blech.