Wednesday, January 7, 2009

SOLD

Another sold!
This one is a oil pastel on paper/framed. Her name is Gina and she was done in a class with Margaret Dyer some time back. I hadn't posted her or taken her to art shows because she hung in my dining room. So this past weekend we had a visitor to our home. And they loved her so much....she came down off the wall and is now hanging in Birmingham,Al.

Thanks "Doc". I hope you enjoy her as much as we have:)

Enjoy!

Gina

Oil Pastel on paper/ framed

By Michele Lee copyright 2008

5 comments:

ArtistUnplugged said...

You go girl! Lovely painting.

Gina Hurst, Art Consultant said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Gina Hurst, Art Consultant said...

Michele! You sold "Gina" Love the artwork!

I posted your Sale on the HSV Art Blog!
http://huntsvilleartblog.blogspot.com/2009/01/michele-lee-sells-gina.html

I had fun modeling for Margaret Dyer's workshop!

I recently bought Patricia Eldridge's version for my husband for our anniversary... had I known yours was for sale too... :)

Your Gina- :)

Angela said...

lucky Doc. What were the dimensions on this one Michele?

Anonymous said...

Ha ZAH!!! :)
Congratulations!