Wednesday, July 1, 2009

Banana Bay


Banana Bay
10 x 10 acrylic & ink on wrapped canvas
By Michele Lee
Copyright 2009


I have to say, the place we are staying is beautiful. It is called Banana Bay and has it's own little private beach.. This morning I took a walk down to the sandy oasis and decided to draw. The sound of the water gently lapping up on shore and the boats headed down the waterway to their destinations is eye catching. I think I could sit and do nothing in this little spot for hours.

The panoramic view seemed hard to capture. So I decided to tilt the canvas for a more accurate depiction......My writing sound a little weird this morning :( Don't know what is up with that!

Anyway, I did this one in the same style as some of my pen and water color small paintings. It is not quite finished...but thought you all might like to see.

Enjoy!

No comments: