Wednesday, September 23, 2009

Painting tonight at Artisan's Cove


Tonight I will have the pleasure of painting with a group of women. They have booked a party at Artisan's Cove. http://reflectivesframe.com/

This is a new class I am offering and hope to continue. Each one is a different theme. This one is called "Enya". You can go onto their web link above and check them out.

We all have such busy lives....sometimes it's just nice to get together with your friends and escape for a while. So we will be listening to Enya, eating, painting and swimming in the color for a while...Ahhhhhh

I will post more from the night tomorrow:)

Enjoy!

4 comments:

ArtistUnplugged said...

Sounds like tonight will be a wonderful time! Love that painting posted today. Thank you for the sweet comments you left for me!!!

Carol ReMarks said...

The website isn't much help. Their links don't work and doesn't give me any sort of information as to where, when, what do I need to bring, etc etc. Sounds fun and like something I'd like to try. Do you have to be an expert, established artist to attend? Or is this real lessons for beginners? What?

Michele Lee said...

Sorry C. I just went and checked and they are working. But I can e-mail you the info. All you do is pick one of the class types (there are 4 different kind), get at least 4 friends(cost is $35 ea),pick a time, show up and paint. Very beginner class. But those who know how to paint can book a party too. Hope this helps.

Carol ReMarks said...

Are you working out there now?