Sunday, May 9, 2010

Happy Mother's Day


She Is.....


She is the woman who always shines in the face of sadness.
She always holds me when I am feeling down.
She is the one who stayed up so many nights worrying about when I would be home.
But loved me and held me through it all.
She is the woman I run to with all of life's questions.
She IS the strength and the grace that holds our family together.
She is a nurse and a mother.
She is a friend and sister.
She is a woman who walks in this world with sunbeams all around her.
She is a grandmother who KNOWS what a grandmother would do..spoil em rotten is her motto)
She is a wife who stands by her love and shows us what commitment is.
She encourages all of her family and NEVER puts us down.
She was put on this earth for a very special reason by God.....
To be my Mom......
and I could not have dreamed of anyone more perfect......
She is my guide and my hero.
She is my MOM!
I know you will read this today ;) These are only words and they can never show you how much I love you...my heart is too full to ever be expressed.
I love you Mom.
xxoo, Shelly

No comments: