Tuesday, May 4, 2010

Moving!








Today is the first day of the rest of this beautiful life! I am officially jumping into a new studio space! After years of painting at home, I feel like it is time for a change. The studio that my great husband Greg built when we moved into this house, has gotten so full of work stuff from my other job. When that became a working studio for Artistic Finishes I decided to move the painting part into the house. And so I took over the dining room. Where do we have people eat when they come? Uh well, we don't really have a spot anymore. So long story short..I heard about a new opportunity in downtown Madison. The old Clay House Museum is newly owned and has been transformed into a working artists community named, "16 Main"! It is a beautiful old home and each room is now a working studio space for a range of very talented artists in the area. I am so excited to have the chance to get in on the ground floor of this new adventure. It is funny how God works. Sometimes when you are not even expecting to change...he throw one at cha! And SHA-BAM! A new adventure begins.
Here are a few before pictures of the new studio space. I will keep you all posted on the transformation and the official opening, which is scheduled for June 1st as of now:)
Enjoy!

1 comment:

Angela said...

All I can say is, "can you FEEL the earth trembling yet?" I am just so excited about this new adventure that we're taking. Same place, yet we will each experience it differently. God is absolutely fascinating!