Sunday, May 4, 2008

New Piece

So here is what I have been working on.....
My friend Rhonda and her family have a huge 4th of July party every year. Now when I say huge...I mean HUGE! Hot air balloon rides, plane rides, swimming, cookout, music and of course the ever-popular ZIP LINE!!!! I love that part! Anyway, this is the 45th year of the family's get together and they have asked me to do a painting for the invitations. YEAH! So Rhonda gave me the task of creating a real boy out of a bronze statue they have on the property. Violla! I have to get it to her tomorrow. So I hope they like it. I REALLY enjoyed doing it for them. That is the best part of art ......giving someone something special.

Here is a picture of the statue and the painting.
Enjoy



4 comments:

Anonymous said...

WOW!!
It turned out VERY well!

Can't wait to see it in person :)

Carol ReMarks said...

It's wonderful. You really have some powerful talent girlfriend.

Michele Lee said...

Awww Shucks!

Ozaki Fine Art said...

Hi, Michele
We missed you last Monday.

Btw, The Posey Peep show is coming on this Friday.