Wednesday, May 28, 2008

New Piece-Turtle

Here is a new piece that I worked on today. I have a little more tweaking to do on it.

I was at the pool the other night with a friend of mine. Her son likes to bob in the water, not swim. He goes under for long periods of time and then shows up in a completely different part of the pool. Just like a turtle. I know how that feels. The sound, when you submerge yourself under water is sooo peaceful. And that feeling of being weightless, yet snuggled in the pressure of the water is comforting.

So....get your goggles and swim suit, find a pool.....and just bob.
Enjoy!

Turtle by Michele Lee Copyright 2008

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'm Sure BOB would love that you appreciate the bobbing!
The turtles are reallly nice!

Oh! And here's the website we talked about : http://rickmobbs.wordpress.com/2008/05/29/52908-image-prompt

It links you to the picture of the week.

Later!

Carol ReMarks said...

Grrrr, I'm so jealous that I can't spend time with you guys.