Sunday, June 1, 2008

New Job!


Well, I said at the beginning of this blog, that "this year was going to be about art, with NO expectations". So far this year is turning out to be more full and rich than I could have ever expected.

I am officially employed now. With a wonderful company called Average To Art http://www.averagetoart.com/ They do decorative finishes and wall murals. The best part is that I have a GREAT boss, Alissa, who I do believe is my long lost sister :) The company feels like home and I get paid to do what I love..paint.

The company has now expanded and moved to a new location. Here is a picture of the ribbon cutting ceremony. There was a huge turn out. Even the Mayor of Huntsville, Loretta Spencer, came out. What a blessed day!


Enjoy!

3 comments:

Carol ReMarks said...

My heart is bursting for you Michele. If anyone deserves this much happiness and joy it is truly you.

Gina Hurst, Art Consultant said...

Having so much fun at work will not seem like work!

Everyday is a new day of opportunities for you!

Don said...

Congratulations!

This business looks similar to my daughter Terry’s business over north of Atlanta (http://www.extremecabinetmakeover.com/).