Wednesday, June 11, 2008

Mimosa

An afternoon in the south with your girlfriend, a garden, and a couple of mimosas. I like the idea of it. But, as you all know by now, I sure didn't drink this way. That gives me a great idea. I will paint a picture of what a southern alcoholic's afternoon like this would look like. Then we can compare the two:) I can tell you right now....there won't be any pretty glasses, fancy salads or food of any kind for that matter. I have a feeling, from what I can remember of those days, that it involved lots and lots of silver cans.

Anyway, back to the scene....grab a friend,a garden and maybe a glass of lemonade...an enjoy the summer. It will be over sooner than you think.

Enjoy!

3 comments:

Carol ReMarks said...

Ooooh, who was this with?

Michele Lee said...

A good southern girl never tells:)

Anonymous said...

No silver cans for me. I prefer quart fruit jar filled with SM&BW over ice.