Friday, June 20, 2008

Great night for a "Stroll"

It was a great night for the Huntsville Art Stroll. The air was crisp and cool and everyone seemed to be out enjoying the evening. Lots of smiles on people's faces. I love seeing that! Here is a picture that my friend Carol from Color Me Huntsville http://blog.al.com/color-me-huntsville/ and Alabama Improper http://alabamaimproper.com/ took. Thanks Carol for stopping by, it was great seeing you. If you all have time to check out Carol's new site please do. She now has a column through Al.com called Color Me Huntsville. It gives reviews and information on upcoming art events in the Huntsville area. The great thing is that it is NOT just about visual art. It is arts of all kinds. Yeah! I am very proud of her. She is doing a great job!

And thanks to everyone who bought a painting last night. I hope that you all enjoy your new pieces!

Hope to see you all again at the next "stroll" on July 17th.

Enjoy!

p.s. that is my sweet hubby with the camera. He is a wonderful photographer, so when ever we are at events like this you will find him in his tie-dye with a camera around his neck. I think he is whipping a tear away from seeing a beautiful picture walk by....hmmmmm. Thank you sweetie for all the help this past week:)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Ha ZAH! :)
Looks like ya'll had a great time - sorry I missed it, but I'll try for next time!