Thursday, June 12, 2008

Goodbye boat

You know, when I do a painting I sometimes get very attached to it. This is one of those paintings. As I told you all the other day, I have put some of my art down at Richard Cable Interiors http://www.richardcableinteriors.com/. I did not expect for one to be sold so quickly. NOW don't get me wrong...I am NOT complaining. Usually I sell my work to the person face-to-face. So it was a little different leaving it at the store and then someone took it home that I hadn't seen. I just didn't know that I was going to miss the boat. Not literally,Ha!
But this painting has left me with a day full of memories and sweet Caribbean music. I hope that who ever bought it enjoys it for many years to come. Thank you!

Enjoy!

1 comment:

Carol ReMarks said...

aaaww, that was one of my favorites too.