Monday, June 30, 2008

The Path

This is a large abstract that I did on my last painting frenzy. It is called the path. For me the poor little egg is on a journey from the dark to the light. I was talking with a friend today about being "broken". I said that I don't like to refer to anyone as being broken. But yet, they are clouded by circumstances or surroundings or what have you and they are just having a hard time seeing their God. But, as I look back on this painting I see a broken egg. So this leaves me a little confused in my thoughts of being broken. I guess that it doesn't really matter whether I am confused or not. What matters is that I am thinking about my God and exploring thoughts of him. MMMMMM......good day for thinking. Thanks Heather for inspiring me today.
Enjoy!

The Path 36" x 48" framed acrylic on canvas
By Michele Lee
copyright 2008

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hmmm....

"Broken"

"The life of faith is about being broken open, so that life may happen..." ~Rowan Williams

Anonymous said...

I love this painting!

Michele Lee said...

Thanks Bart. I went to your site....LOVE IT!