Tuesday, June 3, 2008

New Opportunity


Did I say "No expectations"? I did didn't I? It is amazing how things work out when you have NO clue they are coming!


I have just received a wonderful opportunity to sell my art. Richard Cable Interiors, http://www.richardcableinteriors.com/ , in our newest shopping center here in Huntsville ,called Bridgestreet, has asked me to put some pieces in his store. Of course I accepted with a bit of glee!

I took a few pieces down the other day. And they are now for sale in the store. It is such a beautiful store too. If you haven't been yet....GO! Especially now..(wink wink) The link is located above.


Thanks Alissa for being MY assistant for the day. Fun change up...since you ARE my boss.


And a BIG thank you to Richard, Brian, and Kelly. You guys ROCK!!! Thanks for giving me such a wonderful outlet for my art. All the best of luck to you.



Enjoy!

3 comments:

Carol ReMarks said...

Well well. Congratulations. I always knew you had it in you. Keep on rockin' girlfriend. You are an inspiration.

ArtistUnplugged said...

Congrats Michelle. I've been checking in on your blog from time to time for a while. Today I put it on my blog. I hope that is ok with you! I started painting again the end of last year. Hoping to work out some arrangements like yours sometime in the future. Keep up the good work!

Gina Hurst, Art Consultant said...

Congratulations! Those doors just keep opening for you! Gina