Friday, May 23, 2008

Next Interpretation Painting

My favorite type of painting is personal interpretation portraits. I like to learn about someone (i.e. their likes, dislikes, character etc.) and then put together a still life that reflects and describes who they are. It is nice to see the reaction on someones face when you give them a painting that reflects how they are seen to the outside world.
So, with that being said....here is the next. This is all you get. This one is for my friend Alissa at http://www.averagetoart.com/. I can't show anymore because she sees this site, I don't want to give it away and she IS my boss (cheesy smile here).

Enjoy!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

HEY!
You are on AL.com!! Its a text version of the newspaper story that ran about you today!

Check this:
(copy & paste into url board)
http://www.al.com/living/huntsvilletimes/index.ssf?/base/living/121153415745310.xml&coll=1&thispage=1

Anonymous said...

SIGH..ok, it's too long to see on your website! :( Still cool though!

Carol ReMarks said...

It's OK Shiney, I Stumbled it to her.