Monday, July 28, 2008

New watercolor

Not the best picture in the world. This is a water color that I was playing with at the last Art Stroll in Huntsville. The River radio station has their van parked right behind me, so we get to listen to all the good oldie music! I thought it might be fun to capture it. So...ta da...here ya go! I finished it up on our trip to Orlando. Which I might say was one of THE BEST vacations our family has had in a long time. The kids were wonderful....but they are growing up so FAST! Not many more vacations will be had, where they want to hang out with us and do things together. So we really took advantage of this time. What a blessing to be able to have this little blip of time with them.

Gotto go for now and catch up on home and work things. WHEW! A few more paintings coming up from the vacation soon...keep your eyes open....
Enjoy!

"The River" 5x7 Watercolor
By Michele Lee
Copyright 2008

No comments: