Thursday, July 31, 2008

Sauna House


Not much time to paint right now. The children are starting back to school next week, so I have been spending time getting them ready, running them to friends houses for their last big sleep overs, and generally busy with life.
So here is a piece that I started on vacation. It is the Sauna House at the resort we stayed in Orlando. It was so beautiful. At some time every day we would get our suits on and sit down at the pool next to this building. The water poured from the top of the Sauna House into the pool and everyone who was in there at the time would swim over and sit under the waterfall at some point. So of course I had to capture it:) It still has a lot more work to be done. But I thought you might enjoy seeing it in progress.
Enjoy!

2 comments:

ArtistUnplugged said...

Neat - sounds like a fun trip! Love the colors in the trees. Just got back in from my trip, the girls had a great time, as did I. Have not got back to painting yet, husband's birthday, getting ready for school. My oldest is going to 2nd year at college and moving into an apartment - LOTS to do there. The "maytagaramas" I am doing are for a friend's businesses he recently opened. Later!

Carol ReMarks said...

Hello? What's new?