Monday, August 11, 2008

LET'S PARTY !!!!! This Friday Aug 15th

Let's have a party!
This Friday, Aug.15 7-9pm
Ok, so here it is. Friday night we are going to have an artist reception party at the Average To Art Studio, 905 Meridian St. Huntsville, AL, from 7-9pm. So dress as you are and come out for some Friday night fun. I have decided to get rid of all of my previous inventory of painting! I am headed in a new direction with my art and NEED to clean house! I need to be able to start from a new beginning...So here is what I'm doing.
1. ALL PAINTINGS will be 40-70% off the original price!
2. 9pm I will raffle off one painting!
3. Any purchase of a painting comes with a $250. discount on ANY decorative wall finish by Average To Art http://www.averagetoart.com/
Plus lots of food and drink.
So grab some friends and come out!

5 comments:

Carol ReMarks said...

A new direction???! ACK!!! Like what? You are talking about change???!

Michele Lee said...

Careful...careful....don't get wound up! It will still be me...just a NEW me. I don't have a plan...just a calling:)
You know that there is nothing fun in staying still;)

ArtistUnplugged said...

Awesome! I am intrigued. (Did I spell that correctly?) I have been SO overwhelmed with getting VolleyGirl in school and practices 5 days a week and preparing BigBoy for moving in an apartment at college...no time to paint! Good Luck!

Carol ReMarks said...

AH, we are not going to be able to make it to your reception/party tomorrow night. The Boy won some Stars tickets that I had completely forgotten about....so...we'll be at the game. :-(

Ozaki Fine Art said...

Sorry, I can't make it. I hope you have a successful opening.