Wednesday, August 20, 2008

Raffle Winner receives painting

The RAFFLE WINNER from last Friday night's party was Debby Reed . She owns Fastframe http://www.fastframe.com/storeLocations/store.php?id=3858in Huntsville,Al and is a master framer. How perfect! We decided to let the raffle winner pick ANY piece in the show that they wanted. She chose "A Walk in the Park". Here is a picture from yesterday, when we presented her with her painting. It was so fun getting to know Debby. She is very talented. So she decided to just take the painting(no frame) and come up with a beautiful piece of her art work to put around the painting. I can't wait to see how it turns out!
Thank you Debby for sharing your time with us yesterday. I hope that you enjoy the painting for a long long time!
Enjoy!

2 comments:

ArtistUnplugged said...

You are just on a roll girl!!! Keep up the good work. I did get some more painting done last night and hopefully more today but today is a busy one.

Anonymous said...

You are a wonderful artist. I look forward to seeing more. Did you have to post that goofy picture of me? I look like I just had a facelift.