Saturday, August 23, 2008

Recovery

Waking up this morning, I was little dazed and confused. I thought that it was a school day! To my relief...it is Saturday! Hip Hip Horray! I decided to get my coffee and head out back to my spot for morning meditation. The air was cool and crisp, the yard was mowed....how much better can it get? Well, let me tell you...I went in to work for a while, and then off to my morning recovery meeting. By the end of the meeting...I knew God had a hand in this day! Nothing particular, just one of those big beautiful Grateful kind of days. So I decided to head out to the studio (since my hubby was already out there crafting away in the wood shop) The music was playing (some jazz, some soul and a little Jack Johnson) I love painting to music. So here is the painting that was created from this beautiful day. It's called, simply, Recovery.

Enjoy the painting, and enjoy your day....drink it in. "Recovery"
15" X 30" Acrylic on Canvas
by Michele Lee copyright 2008

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Tis beautiful! Love the new profile picture too :)