Thursday, August 21, 2008

Man cubs in action!




I got home late tonight from work and found my man cubs very busy. Daddy has decided to give the boys new doors to their rooms. Ones that they can personalize and have friends sign when ever they are over to visit. They will also be able to take them to college and beyond:) I think it is an awsome idea! So we went to the habitat store the other day and found 2 doors. I had NO IDEA how creative they were going to get with them! When I got home this evening this is what I found. I am so proud of them...(tear)...and their creativity. They designed, taped and painted them all by themselves. GO RIGHT BRAIN>>GO! Thank you sweetheart for giving them an outlet for their bright imaginations.




I had to share this with all of you.


Enjoy!

No comments: