Saturday, August 23, 2008

Still painting




I know that I haven't shown any new pieces in a little while. I HAVE been painting though. I have just been at work painting a little something different. The company is called Average To Art http://www.averagetoart.com/ and we do murals and faux/decorative wall finishes. LOVE LOVE LOVE my job!!!




Here is the latest that was completed today. It is for Myles...thanks buddy for helping out so much. I really learned a lot about planets and had a blast!


Enjoy!

1 comment:

Miz Lollipop said...

What a wonderful site and such glorious art-one can feel your heart and soul in them. May your journey continue to be blessed with the light of God.
As a friend of Ricky Sauls, I stopped by to read your blog. I am so glad I did.
Sincere regards,
Pam Chavers