Monday, July 21, 2008

On the last big blow out!

Well,we are on the last big blowout vacation of the summer before school starts. Thanks to my sweet parents who are letting us use their time-share. Thanks Mom and Dad....we are truly grateful. This is giving us time with all of our children. They are growing up so fast! Before too long...they won't want to vacation with mom and dad. So for the end of this summer we are hitting Orlando with a bang! It was so fun yesterday, watching them swim, play and meet new friends. All the while, still wanting to hang around us. They are the best. And I am so blessed to have them. Today we are off to Universal. YEAH! Today, I am sure, will be full of roller coasters and walking;)

I won't be painting this week, and my posts may be a little sparse. There is just too much fun to be had with the kids:) I will post a few shots of the trip though:)

Enjoy your week as well. And don't forget to soak in all those precious moments that life has to offer. No matter how big or small.

1 comment:

ArtistUnplugged said...

LUCKY! Have a great, safe vacation!