Saturday, September 6, 2008

Commission Done!


The Bunnies
16 X 20 ea. acrylic on canvas
By Michele Lee Copyright 2008
Ok, so I was a day or two behind. But I finally got it done. YEAH! Here is a picture of the commission piece that I finished his morning... and with just a few weeks to go before the baby arrives....she will have plenty of time to get them hung. I love it when I can finish a job early.

Now let's see what else is on the agenda.....2 uniforms for my friends daughter that have to be sewn....finish 3 paintings before the Monte Sano Art show on the 20th....work.....and of course fit the family in to all of this time I have to spare. LOL

A little coffee and a lot of prayer and I am sure it will get done just as it is supposed to....or at least that's what I am telling myself :)
Enjoy!

No comments: