Saturday, September 13, 2008

Happy Birthday Julie!!!!


Well...my one and only baby girl turned 15. (tear) I just can't believe that I have children who are in high school and learning to drive. Key word...LEARNING! Where has all the time gone?


Her request for this year was minimal compared to the past years. Usually we have 40-50 kids for a "blare the music" bash in the back yard. This year all she wanted was her closest friends to dress nice and go to Makatos (Japanese steak house) Yep.....she is growing up.


I still remember her first word, her first fall, her first hug. and the first time I saw her, like it was yesterday. I watch her with her friends and see how much she is growing. She is turning in to such a beautiful young woman.....she makes me proud:)


Happy birthday Julie....I love you.

2 comments:

Carol ReMarks said...

WOW! Indeed, happy birthday Julie!

Anonymous said...

Many Happy Returns of Julie's Birthday!

I'm glad it all went well and she and her friends enjoyed celebrating Julie! I love birthdays! :)

Your post made me tear up and I'm not even her mama! Well said, Shelly!

Love to you both!