Saturday, September 20, 2008

Monte Sano was a Blast!
















Thanks to everyone who came out today for the Monte Sano Art Show, even though it was raining a little. It turned out to be a beautiful day full of laughter, fun and interesting new people. Here are a few pictures from the show and paintings that sold. My sweet hubby had the time of his life ;) well almost. But, I could not do these shows without him. Thanks sweetie for always being there for me.
A big shout out to the guys who are re-modeling their kitchen, the lady who fell in love with the magnolias, and the guy who saw me painting the avocados and had to have them(sorry no pic of them, i just painted them today). I hope that you all enjoy your new paintings for many many years to come. Thanks!
Enjoy!

5 comments:

Carol ReMarks said...

Coolio. It is always a joy to witness someone living out their dreams and doing what they are supposed to be doing.

Carol ReMarks said...

And I don't know why but I am still unable to add your feed to my Google Reader.

Anonymous said...

Congratulations on a successful show! Love the new profile picture too! You'll have to tell me where it came from!

And I haven't figured out why I can't add you to my Google Reader either; should be easy to fix in the settings?

ArtistUnplugged said...

Way to go Michelle!

Michele Lee said...

Thanks girls!