Sunday, February 15, 2009

Girl's Night Out




I have to say that I am so thankful to have a group of women whom I love and cherish. They are my sisters when I have none. They are my strength when strength is gone. They are my sunlight when skies are grey.
Well.....that was corney as all get out! But it is true.
I love you girls!
Here is a picture from one of or many Girl's Night Out evenings. We went to the movies. But I tell ya...trying to catch up on all of our lives in 20 minutes before the movie starts was so funny. We looked like a bunch of "wild eyed" hens chirping and cackling loudly in the lobby.


Enjoy!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
ArtistUnplugged said...

What fun, nice to have alot of friends to do things with and support you.