Wednesday, February 4, 2009

Jackson Pollock Update and new girl!






















On Jackson Pollock's Birthday, a few of us got together and had a great paint day. There were some girls I hadn't seen in a while and a new one who seemed to enjoy herself quite a lot! Thanks for joining us Noelle. I hope you come again. You are a nice fit :) and a heck of a painter! Some girls painted while others knitted or crocheted...I'm not real sure. Those two confuse me. Our host Angie made a lunch to die for! See her finished piece at http://pickmybrainsart.blogspot.com/
I am so thankful to have such great women in my life. Thanks guys for always being there. YOU ROCK!!!!
I started a new painting. Here is a hint of that along with some pictures of the day.
Enjoy!

3 comments:

Carol ReMarks said...

Sounds like you had a swell time, wish I could have been there.

ArtistUnplugged said...

Sounds like a fun time!

Raymonty said...

I have started a contest here on Google Blog and maybe you could check it out when you have the time. . . . . it is about drawing and painting 'light Houses'?