Saturday, February 21, 2009

New Business/New Website


Looking back at December...I had no idea where my life was headed. I thought I was going to work a little, spend time with the family, and of course paint for at least the next 10 yrs or so. Sometimes we don't always know what is going to happen in our lives...that's what makes this life such a wonderful adventure. Sometimes...just sometimes we have to close our eyes and jump! So that is what I/we did......
I have partnered up with a very good friend, Ricky Sauls, and created a new company! Artistic Finishes. http://artisticfinishesstudio.com/ It has been a lot of hard work...but with a little prayer, sweat,tears and the support of great families, we have created a wonderful adventure.
My husband has been very hard at work getting the website launched. Thank God...because I HATE that part of it! Ricky and I have been busy with new clients, painting and samples samples samples!
I have to give a big hung and thank you to Leigh http://fencepostings.wordpress.com/and Ashleigh for helping to create a beautiful logo. As artists, Ricky and I have way too may ideas to put together and it can get very confusing. So thanks again girls. THAT was a lot of work.
Thanks to Heather Bookout http://heatherbookoutphotography.com/and her staff , we were able to find the right website, have great photos taken and given enough encouragement to launch this company. Thanks guys for being so patient with us through all of this wild ride. You guys are the bomb!
I am sure that I have forgotten someone...but this is not the Grammy's. LOL
I guess the point of all of this is to say....when you are in doubt and don't know which way to turn.....close your eyes and choose a path. With even just a little faith and prayer.....it will be ok.
Enjoy!

2 comments:

Don said...

Damn the torpedoes. Full speed ahead…..and best wishes. :-)

Michele Lee said...

Thank's Don! I appreciate the comment...I feel the need to watch a Sean Connery movie now :-) LOL