Sunday, March 15, 2009

Clay Conference


Had a great time today at the Clay Conference. Gina Hurst and Alissa Ramsey did a GREAT job! Thanks girls for inviting me. You rock!

You know...God works in funny ways sometime.

As I was checking in I was very nervous...as usual. But I looked up and saw one of my "girlfriends". http://pickmybrainsart.blogspot.com/ She was actually coming to the event today and I didn't even know it. Hmmmm. So needless to say my nerves were at ease with her smiling face in the second row. Thanks for taking pictures today Ang.

I also got to meet some really great people. (that's the part I love the most) Some who were just starting out and some who were getting read to jump ;-) Good luck to all of you.

Here is picture from the day.

Enjoy!

2 comments:

Angela said...

Michele, you never seemed to be nervous. You did great!What a success story.

ArtistUnplugged said...

Good for you!!!!!