Friday, March 6, 2009

THEY ARE DONE!~



Well it has been a very very long week. Trying to put all the finishing touches on the Panel Series and have them ready by Thursday was the goal. And we did it! Ricky,Noelle and I worked very hard and are tired...but THEY ARE DONE! And it's Friday! TGIF. My family hasn't seen me for any length of time for 2 weeks:( I am really going to have to make this one up to them. But my husband is so sweet. I don't know how he does it. But he works his job, comes home,takes care of EVERYTHING and still smiles at me. Thanks babe:)

They are now hanging in the clients home:)


So...this will be the LAST post about these panels...YEAH! I am sure you are all ready to move on. It will be nice to get back to casual painting. The art festivals are coming up soon. YEAH!


Hope you all have a great weekend.


Enjoy!

4 comments:

Carol ReMarks said...

And you want to have a girls movie night this evening? Perhaps you should hold off and spend it with your family instead. We can wait.

GREAT paintings by the way.

Michele Lee said...

(all spoken with French accent)NO!!!! A girl has got to do...what a girl has got to do! There will be no waiting! We need some girl time. Not just me but all of us. So I say NO to waiting:) LOL
Luv ya XXOO

Carol ReMarks said...

I'm so sorry I missed the girls night out last night. I was looking forward to it! We didn't get out of the hair place and home until 8:00PM! What movie did ya'll end up watching?

ArtistUnplugged said...

Those are fabulous panels......I can imagine just how relieved you all are to have them complete!