Saturday, March 14, 2009

What a weekend! Whew!

Sorry for the short posts here lately. This week has been a tornado!

Off course there is work, but the weekend has been filled as well. On Saturday I had the opportunity to paint...yes I said it..PAINT. Gosh now that is a stretch for me huh? No, really, I was given a wonderful opportunity to donate my day to a great cause. My dear friend Carol V. is opening a new center for Autism and wanted me to take on the challenge of painting. So we gathered a team of volunteers together and off we went. The sad part is that my camera AND cell phone where both dead. So no pictures. But not to worry, we will be painting again next Saturday. I will take some and post them then.

Next up..Sunday...ahhh the day off.....not so fast...I got a call from Gina and Alissa over at the clay conference. http://www.alclayconference.org/ They want me to come and give a small speech/testimonial about "A Year of Art" So I will be doing that tomorrow. If you are out that way, stop by and give me a shout at 1pm.
I guess I can give up the lazy, restful, much needed sleep on Sunday morning for a little limelight. LOL
All kidding aside I can't complain...well I can but what's the point? I am blessed to even have the energy to have a weekend like this. They werent always this way you know ;-)

I will post pictures on all this later. But for now...it's time for sleep.
Have a great weekend and
Enjoy!

No comments: