Monday, May 18, 2009

Mural Work











I have been busy finishing two large murals at work. (they are each 20' wide x 13' tall) It is for a new preschool here in town called Premier Collaborative. The children will be painting the fower heads on the stems themselves.
I had a lot of fun doing this one. (as you can see) Hopefully I will get back to canvas painting soon. My soul is craving it!!!!!!
Here are a few pics that my sweet friend Leigh, of Fence postings http://fencepostings.wordpress.com/, did for me the other day.
I am WAY too old to be hanging from trees!
Enjoy!

3 comments:

Angela said...

fantastic job Michele!

ArtistUnplugged said...

What a great job on the mural, you didn't have help?

Michele Lee said...

Thanks girls. No, AU, this was an all me project. But it only took 5 days.