Monday, June 8, 2009

"FUNKY FRIDAY" art show JUNE 12























FUNKY FRIDAY Art Show
Artisan's Cove
220 Old Highway 431
Owens Cross Roads, AL 35763
(Hampton Cove)

This Friday I will be participating in the new Funky Friday's @ Artisan's Cove. Marguerite has done a wonderful job with this new place. The are gardens, water features, art gallery, and a horse! There will be food and snow cones. What a wonderful way to spend a Friday evening. This is the first of many to come, so I am excited to see how it goes. If you are out come on by and say hi. I would love to see you.

Here are a few sneak peek pictures of what you will enjoy at Artisan's Cove
Enjoy!

3 comments:

david mcmahon said...

I'd love to bring the family over, but it's a LONG way from Australia!

Michele Lee said...

Completely understand David. :)

Love your blog!

ArtistUnplugged said...

Wow, I read about this, sounds lovely. Good luck.