Saturday, June 27, 2009

Time to stop and smell the Oleander....




I will be off this week, LOL, well I'm always a little off. But I will be gone this week to spend some much needed time with the family. Between illness, shows and work....my body needs a little break. And I miss my family something terrible! I have brought some canvases for fun painting. So I will post them....IF....time allows:) I am going to try, and I do mean try, to slow down for a week. Those who know me well know that this is a BIG task for me. I am usually going 100mph all the time. I guess I think since I was lost for so long that maybe I am going to miss something. I have seen that by going soooo fast I am missing a lot! So I will try to live in the moment of each day. Each moment is filled with it's own smell, feel and scenery. To stop long enough to experience each one of theses is a treat. So I will try to stop, smell the oleander, feel the ocean breeze and see all that is in front of me.




Have a great week and enjoy,


Michele




1 comment:

Carol ReMarks said...

WOW. Nice beach. Have fun! RELAX!!!!!