Sunday, June 20, 2010

Happy Father's Day! 2010





































Long ago, I vowed never to marry again
That is when God decided differently
He opened a door to a life I could not imagine
And in stepped a man who filled my heart
With words and actions this man showed me love
but more than that, he gave his heart
to me AND my children!
Here is what "their Father" has taught them
He has taught them to stay strong, no matter what life brings
He has taught them to walk with pride, through all little things
He has taught them what love really looks like
He has taught them that everything is like riding a bike
He has taught them to craft and to enjoy
He has taught them that fun is found outside a toy
He has taught them that surprises are not always bad
He has taught them that things are not always had
He has taught them to work hard and enjoy the end
He has taught them life's lesson of love around each and every bend
Their father, my husband, has taught them a lot of these things
But the most important of all .......he has given them wings!
Thank you Greg! You have changed our lives in such a way that I can't begin to express!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Where are the tissues?

Angela said...

What a "testimony" to a great man's love.