Wednesday, June 23, 2010

What I See...







Every morning I wake up, get my coffee (in a GREAT/QUICK maker that my hubby got!)(he rocks!) and then I go out back and sit in my comfy chair on the covered porch and have my morning meditation. It helps to start the day off right for me.



Well for the past few weeks there has been a scrap board sitting outside the door of our studio. It is about 5'x5' and was used to catch the dripping concrete when we were making a tree light for 16 Main. (that is Terry Hale, of Hale Fire Glass, to the left posing with the tree) The way the splatters are situated, I keep seeing this little girl riding on a beautiful bird. She is getting ready to land in the back yard and I can hear her singing with joy. OK NOW, I know some of you are saying in your head right now..."this girl has LOST IT!" I have to clarify..I don't REALLY, physically hear the girl...I just see and hear her in my right brain or maybe my soul. Could be both, who knows. All I know is that every morning I have this overwhelming urge to get some washes of color and bring her to life.
So here she is. I don't know her name...but I do know I feel much better getting her out and into the real world.
Hope you enjoy! And remember to listen to that beautiful symphony that is all around you every day. You never know what you might be missing:)

1 comment:

Angela said...

Ha Ha, I love it! I see Faces everywhere too!