Tuesday, April 1, 2008

APRIL FOOL'S DAY!!!!!



Happy April Fool's Day!!! I love this day of the year. Why you ask:) Because it's my Birthday. Today I am officially 42! The answer to the universe for those of you who have seen "The Hitch hikers Guide to the Galaxy".
My Husband gave me a 3 day workshop with Carole Foret http://www.caroleforet.com/ . Two of my girlfriends went with me. We had a blast. Here is a picture of the painting I started today. Tomorrow we will be doing a street scene. I can't wait!
Enjoy the day and the pictures. And remember...don't get anyone too bad today with your jokes. he he he;)

4 comments:

Carol ReMarks said...

Happy Birthday! Sorry I missed it. And I hope you and the girls had fun, it sure looks like you did. You are blessed.

Anonymous said...

Happy Happy HAPPY Birthday, Oh Shiny One!!!!

Being the answer to the universe, I have a few questions for you later when you have time.... :)

Glad ya'll had fun! I hope to have as many years of longevity as you one day!!

;) Love ya!!

Michele Lee said...

Thanks girls. It has been a wonderful day:)

Gina Hurst, Art Consultant said...

Michele! Happy Belated Birthday! May the Lord continue to bless your socks off! Gina