Wednesday, April 2, 2008

The Boat


by Michele Lee copyright 2008 Acrylic on canvas 16 x 20"
The Boat
Today I had another class with Carole. LOVED IT!!! I am painting a street scene but it won't be finished until tomorrow...so you will have to wait.
We looked through pictures today to find something that we wanted to paint and I found this boat. So I decided to paint this one at home. I wonder who was in the boat? Maybe I should put a couple off in the distance behind the palms. Hmmmm. Or maybe you can just make up your own story about it. I like it. I seem to like painting things that have some sort of romance.
So kick back, swoon on the bank, and enjoy your view :)


3 comments:

Carol ReMarks said...

I don't know why but Hemmingway comes to mind right off the bat. Perhaps one of the little Keys off of Florida?

Anonymous said...

ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh..... :)

Carole Foret said...

Michele, I love this boat! You did a fabulous job--and I loved having you in class again! You need to bring your gal pals for a Wine & Paint Evening--you can bring whatever you wish to drink ;) Hope you're great!

Carole