Wednesday, April 16, 2008

My Mom :)

So, here is one of the reasons why I became interested in painting. My Mother used to paint too. And she is really quite good! She painted this one a while ago. It sat in her laundry room for years. Until one day I convinced her...in the loving way that I do(i.e. kissed up)...to let me have it. It now hangs in the hallway that leads to our bedroom. I LOVE it! It is nice to round the corner in the evening,head down the hall to bed and look up and see the two swans. It reminds me of love...and my Mom. Thanks to my mom, I now enjoy the gift of painting. XXOO

Here is a sneak peak at the new painting on my easel.
Enjoy!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Having now met your wonderful Mother and Dad, I see where you get so much of your verve.

Now what's in the paintingToBe?