Monday, April 21, 2008

HAPPY BIRTHDAY MOM!!!!!


Today is my sweet mother's birthday...I won't tell you which one because she would right me out of the will. :) But I will tell you a little about my Mom. She is the one of the rocks in our family. Whenever anyone of us needs her she is ALWAYS there. She believes in my Dad and loves him with all of her heart. THAT is special in it's self. My dad is a pretty tuff cookie. He he he (Had to give him a jab...he is always teasing Mom) My Mom is gentle and kind. She has the best outlook on life. She gives the best hugs. The ones that let you know you are loved. She is artistic and whitty. She doesn't like to be teased about serious things that scare her. She may start to cry. You have to be careful with this one...one time I joked about my dog dying, after she had shipped it to California to me, and I thought she was going to stroke out and never speak to me again. (this was in my bad-days) She loves telling the story about when my dad was in the hospital and dating another girl. She (mom) had borrowed his car and was returning the keys to him, at the hospial. The girlfriend saw and mom pitched the keys to dad and said thanks. Even the new girlfriend couldn't drive my dad's car....so needless to say she got peeved...and mom got dad. She believes in God and keeps him close to her. And tells us every week that we need to go to church. hehe She is a wonderful nurse and had been able to use those skills with us on many occations. (that's all I'll say about that) She keeps my dad calm, whenever he gets wiggy. She LOVES her children and she LOVES LOVES LOVES her grandchildren. She is my hero. And ...........she has the BEST Birthday song ever!!!!
So here's to you Mom on your special day....(sing) Birthday Girl , Birthday Girl, Mommy is A Birthday Girl.
I LOVE YOU





1 comment:

Carol ReMarks said...

Happy Birthday to Michele's Mom, apparently April is a good month for birthdays, seeing as how I have two family members with birthdays in April as well. ;-)