Saturday, December 20, 2008

AND THE WINNER IS.......


Jo Anne!



Congratulations Jo Anne.

Now you will need to send me an e-mail. (you can find that on the right of the page under About Me- View my complete profile) Include your name, mailing address and an e-mail or phone# where you can be reached in case there is a problem. Then I will do my best to get the painting out to you ASAP.



Jo Anne said...
(Waving hands in air) I wanna' win.
Angela T. told me about your website. Beautiful paintings.
Jo



Thanks to everyone for playing along. I have a feeling the New Year treat might be another.
You guys want to do it again?
Thanks to Chandler for helping me draw the winner out of all the teeny-tiny pieces of paper.

3 comments:

Gina Hurst, Art Consultant said...

Congratulations Jo Anne!

Don said...

Yes, a ^5 to Jo Anne!

“You guys want to do it again?” I’m always game to take a chance as long as it’s free. You’re very kind and generous to make the offer.

Anonymous said...

Thanks, ya'll. I am sooo excited. I used to live in Al but am in SC now, so I will have a piece of AL--a lovely piece at that--on my wall. I was so happy to have won such a beautiful painting that I did a happy dance, and my cat looked at me like I was crazy. Thanks again, Michele,
Merry Christmas.