Wednesday, December 24, 2008

MERRY CHRISTMAS











Christmas at the Lee house is always a fun time. My parents have come to wait for Santa with us. And the children are convinced that they are going to stay up all night. HA! I don't think so....Santa is already getting pretty sleepy. (wink)




One of our Christmas traditions is to go to the movies together. So today we all packed up and went out to see YES MAN. Great feel good family movie. loved it! Then it was home to play and watch Greg do his famous rotisserie chickens. YUM! And of course there was nap time....well at least for dad. That is his tradition at every holiday event. we always know it has been a good day if dad is napping soundly on the couch. Then we round out the evening with the kids and Nana playing a few rounds of goofy card games. They love this part. It is their time to see how far they can get with their cheating skills before Nana catches them. Grand winner for the evening...Julie.
All in all their is nothing better than having time to spend with each other without worrying about work or school or errands.....just fun family time....I couldn't ask for a better thing at Christmas.
I hope that all of your holiday season is filled with memories to last a life time.

Have a merry merry Christmas and a blessed new year.
Enjoy!
Michele

5 comments:

Angela said...

I love your traditions. Keep on making those beautiful memories.

Anonymous said...

Sounds like a wonderful, fun Christmas at your household! Merry Christmas and hugs all around to you and your household from me and mine (Side note: did not ask the littlest about that one first!) ;)

LOVE and Peace!!
~LeeLee

Carol ReMarks said...

Hey Shelly - I'm a little late here but I'm wishing you a joyful Merry Christmas. From the looks of it, though, you don't need anymore wishes - you are living it girl.

Love ya. I'm so happy for you and your wonderful generous family. Ya'll are da bomb!

Don said...

A day late, so I'll just say thanks, and I hope you and your loved ones all have a healthy, happy, and prosperous year in 2009.

ArtistUnplugged said...

Sounds like you all have had a wonderful time!!! Have a blessed New Year!