Saturday, December 6, 2008

First Etsy sell!


Another big "THANK YOU" to give out today. I recently opened an ETSY store http://www.etsy.com/shop.php?user_id=6452151 and the first painting, Glass Rainbow,was sold on Thursday evening. Thanks to A. in MI for her purchase.

I went down today to ship it off to her. As I watched them pack up the painting with care, I was humbled. I am so very grateful that I could be able to give someone, that I don't even know, a little bit of beauty. Funny, the lady at the post office wanted it:) I guess I will have to paint a similar one for her as a treat. hmmmm there's a thought brewing.......

I hope that the painting is delivered safely and that she enjoys it for many years to come.

3 comments:

Angela said...

congratulations again on another great sale. I love that painting and am sorry to see it leave the collection.

ArtistUnplugged said...

Congrats Michelle!!! The colors are beautiful in that painting, looks like lamps through a rainy windowpane to me.

Anonymous said...

YAY!!
We should celebrate and go to lunch or a movie! :)