Sunday, December 7, 2008

Christmas Sale!

SOLD




Her Garden
5X7 varnished watercolor & ink on board
framed
by Michele Lee
$50.00 usd

I thought that since Christmas was approaching, I would give the gift of free tax/shipping! So, for the next few weeks, I will be posting a few pieces for sale directly from my site. And I will pay the tax and shipping no matter where it goes!

So let us start the shopping with this little piece. It is titled Her Garden. On a trip to Asheville ,NC, my husband and I saw a scene similar to this in someones back yard. I just knew that it had to belong to a beautiful woman and this was her retreat.

It is done in a technique that I do from time to time with watercolor and ink. It has been varnished and is framed in a 3in black wood frame. Ready to hang.

Enjoy!

Secret....Some time during this month there will be a give a way, so keep your eyes open.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Were you able to see the Biltmore House while you were in Asheville ?
Ray

Anonymous said...

What a wonderful way to help celebrate the holidays! Very thoughtful and sweet!

ArtistUnplugged said...

That's thoughtful of you.....you go girl!