Sunday, October 12, 2008

Berchesgaten


Here is another blast from the past story. I don't know what is wrong with me...must be just one of those memory days.


I used to live in Heidelberg, Germany. It is so beautiful there. If you ever have a chance to go...GO! One of the places that I loved to go was to Berchesgaten. It was in the Black Forest/mountains of Germany. In the spring we would drive there and stay in cute little hotels. You know the kind that were almost like a bed and breakfast? Where the sheets were fluffy, the comforters made of down, the food was incredible and the view out the window was nothing less than spectacular! MMMMMM...yum! Anyway, this is what the drive into Berchesgaten, in the spring, always looked like to me.



So sit back, enjoy the drive and soak in the view.
Guten tag!


Berchesgaten
5X7 acrylic with knife on canvas
by Michele Lee copyright 2008

No comments: